INCREASE YOUR ROAD SPEED IN YOUR V-8
THE MITCHELL FORD V-8 OVERDRIVE
For 1932-1948 Model Fords
Our transmissions are made in America, and built with the finest materials available. We offer a quiet, easy shifting experience with our dependable unit, guaranteed to make your driving experience a pleasure!
- For the Ford V-8, the installation kit includes new front and rear torque tubes, drive lines, speedo cable extension and gear, shifter and linkage, or cable shift.
- With RPM reduction or speed increase, our 26% or 36% overdrive allows a comfortable highway cruising speed.
NOT JUST AN OVERDRIVE
The Ford V-8 Overdrive features our synchromesh technology, meaning any gear can be split at any speed, giving you six forward gears, instead of three. Shifting is manual, with a separate shift stick mounted next to the standard stick, or option of a push-pull cable shift.
- Overdrive mounts at the rear of the vehicle. Short torque tube adaptor and sleeve attaches unit to banjo.
- Speedometer and odometer are read from the overdrive after it is installed.
- Gear ratios are optional at the time of ordering, and could be changed at any time.
- Gear-Splitter, plus installation kit can be shipped via UPS.
- Warranty is 2 years, with limited mileage.